Become a WCHS member now! Dues-paying members are our backbone.
Our low membership fee means the world to the animals at WCHS. The Whitman County Humane Society is a nonprofit organization supported primarily through the donations of caring residents.
Why become a member?
- The animals need your support. Membership dues contribute to routine, ongoing costs to care for the animals.
- There's strength in numbers. The size of our membership demonstrates our importance in the community. This is vital in grant applications to enhance the fulfillment of our mission goals and in building relationships with other city and county entities.
- Our members are our best source of volunteers. Increasing our membership with active and caring individuals naturally increases our volunteer ranks. This allows us to provide more services to the general public at an affordable cost.
Our members get special treatment.
We love our members! In addition to receiving our quarterly newsletter full of news about the Whitman County Humane Society, each member also receives:
- A magnet to show your support for WCHS and a 10 percent discount on WCHS merchandise
- Voting privileges in elections for the Whitman County Humane Society Board of Directors
- The opportunity to become a member of the Board of Directors
- Boasting rights for all the good you're doing for homeless animals in Whitman County
Has your WCHS membership lapsed? !